Mold Remediation and Restoration
- 24-Hour Emergency Service
- Faster to Any Size Disaster
- Highly Trained Mold Remediation Technicians
- Specialized Mold Remediation Equipment
- A Trusted Leader in the Restoration Industry
- Locally Owned and Operated
What Are Mold Inspections Meant to Find?
You can obtain mold inspections to assess damages after water damage or fire damage. These situations encourage the experience and expertise of responding Applied Microbial Remediation Technicians (AMRT) to identify possible colonization and where hosting materials might exist. This assessment can also determine the cause of moisture damage that permitted mold growth and begin deciding what repairs and reconstruction may be necessary to overcome these conditions.
How Does Mold Remediation Work?
Mold remediation involves several strategies to prevent the further spread of microbial threats. Organic matter is a food source to active colonies, which can deteriorate hosting structural elements and contents. Evaluating the condition of building materials and personal belongings can identify which remediation practice suits the situation best, including:
- Soda Blasting
- Surface Wiping
- Controlled Demolition
These removal options are for:
- Attic mold
- Black mold
- Bathroom mold removal
- Basement mold remediation
- Mold remediation
- Mold specialists
Do I Need Basement Mold Remediation?
The basement can often be a common area for the development of mold threats. Moisture can penetrate foundation walls from groundwater concerns, leading to a perpetually damp environment there facilitates mold growth. Organic matter like wood framing in the basement can become hosts for colonies.
Are Mold Damage Repairs Always Needed After Black Mold?
With a contracting license, we can offer controlled demolition and repairs common to homes after mold threats. While not always needed, completing these actions in house saves time and money for customers.
If You See Signs of Mold,
Call Us Today – (865) 862-8907
Some restoration companies advertise “mold removal” and may even guarantee to remove all mold. This is a fallacy because removing all mold from a house or business is impossible; microscopic mold spores exist almost everywhere, both indoors and outdoors. Here are the facts:
- Mold is present almost everywhere, indoors and outdoors.
- Mold spores are microscopic and float along in the air and may enter your home through windows, doors, or AC/heating systems or even hitch a ride indoors on your clothing or a pet.
- Mold spores thrive on moisture. Mold spores can quickly grow into colonies when exposed to water. These colonies may produce allergens and irritants.
- Before mold remediation can begin, any sources of water or moisture must be addressed. Otherwise, the mold may return.
- Mold often produces a strong, musty odor and can lead you to possible mold problem areas.
- Even higher-than-normal indoor humidity can support mold growth. Keep indoor humidity below 45 percent.
Why Choose SERVPRO of Rocky Hill / Sequoyah Hills / South Knoxville?
We’re Faster to Any Size Disaster
Mold spreads quickly, so a minor mold infestation can quickly escalate into a major problem. We’re dedicated to responding immediately when you contact us. A fast response lessens the damage, limits further damage, and reduces cost.
We’re Highly Trained Mold Remediation Specialists
As water and mold damage specialists, we have the experience, the expertise, and the advanced training that enables us to get your property restored quickly and thoroughly.
- Applied Microbial Remediation Specialist
- Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Applied Structural Drying Technician
We Use Advanced Mold Remediation Techniques and Equipment
We invest in the latest equipment and ongoing mold remediation training because it helps us restore your home or business quickly and effectively. We will isolate the affected area using physical barriers and a negative air pressure chamber.
The Mold Remediation Process
Every mold infestation is different, from the amount of mold to the types of materials affected. Each scenario requires a unique solution, but the general process stays the same. The steps listed below illustrate our process for a “typical” mold remediation infestation:
- Emergency Contact - (865) 862-8907
- Inspection and Mold Damage Assessment
- Mold Containment
- Air Filtration
- Removing Mold and Mold-Infested Materials
- Cleaning Contents and Belongings
Common Mold Misconceptions
With sensational news stories and misleading advertising, you can easily understand why so many people are misinformed about indoor mold. Learn the facts about mold and the mold remediation process.
Locally Owned Company with National Resources
We live and work in this community too; we might even be neighbors. As a locally owned and operated business, SERVPRO of Rocky Hill / Sequoyah Hills / South Knoxville is close by and ready to help with your mold-damaged property. We are proud to be an active member of the Knoxville community and want to pitch in and help make our community the best it can be.
When a major storm or event occurs, we can call upon our national network of 2210 SERVPRO Franchises and special Disaster Recovery Teams if we need additional resources or personnel.
We are proud to serve our local communities: