How Does SERVPRO Perform Fire Restoration Work in Knoxville?
SERVPRO Employs Numerous Advanced Techniques to Complete Fire Restoration Work
When your Knoxville area home suffers a fire, significant damages are usually left behind in its wake, requiring the services of a high-quality fire damage remediator with effective cleanup and restoration methods. Luckily, local companies like SERVPRO can help.
As an experienced fire and smoke damage remediator, SERVPRO employs only highly effective, time-tested techniques to perform its fire restoration work in Knoxville. Our trained professionals use equipment and methods that have proved most effective in completing their previous house fire cleanup, smoke remediation, and fire damage restoration jobs. Our team can return fire damaged homes to their pre-fire state more quickly.
A few of the cleanup and restoration techniques our technicians use include:
- Forcing smoke-contaminated air out of fire-impacted residences with powerful air movers and industrial-strength fans
- Removing harmful smoke particles from and purifying interior air with state-of-the-art air scrubbers and ozone machines
- Sanitizing HVAC air ducts with HVAC cleaning systems to prevent the further spread of fire-related particles around your home
- Employing wet, dry, abrasive, and innovative cleaning methods for delicate materials to remove fire-related residues from household surfaces
- Using advanced foggers and injection devices to treat smoke-impacted areas and materials with commercial-grade deodorants
So, if you are faced with fire damage and need fire restoration work done, contact your friendly neighbors at SERVPRO of Rocky Hill/Sequoyah Hills/South Knoxville. We are always available. Contact us at (865) 862-8907.