Do Restoration Services in Knoxville Include Structural Repair?
SERVPRO in Downtown Knoxville Has Licensing to Perform Structural Fire Restoration in your Home.
Can fires impact the structure of a building?
When materials burn at high temperatures in your Knoxville home, it can affect the solidity and composition. The pressure generated during a fire can easily blow out windows, char, or warp frameworks for doorways and flooring. SERVPRO technicians can send a crew chief alongside a production technician to analyze your property and put together a recovery procedure. Our technicians have undergone a 30-hour general construction training program (OSHA) to ensure that we can perform structural repair on-site safely and professionally.
What is required before the structural repair takes place?
- Establishing a safe working zone by neutralizing potential dangers from electrics, collapse, or slip & fall hazards
- Safely removing contents to an on-site location or an off-site warehouse.
- Providing adequate lighting and power to perform the necessary reconstruction
What covers reconstructive fire services?
Recovering losses through fire restoration in your Knoxville home covers all aspects of a property, from staircases to doorways, walls, and ceilings. Our training ensures that you only have to deal with one service throughout the process of returning the property to its preloss condition. We can arrange to remove and dispose non-salvageable materials and reinstall vital parts of the home like weak walls, subfloors, and even structural frameworks. The process of returning a building to a livable condition after a large loss event can be stressful. Our crew chiefs are on hand to help you every step of the way.
How does reconstruction of a property after a fire work?
- Identifying and removing parts of the structure
- Thoroughly cleaning wall cavities, subfloors, and ceilings to prevent residual odors from affecting your home
- Replacing damaged materials with new items and reinstalling them in the property
A large loss event in your home can make life difficult. Contact SERVPRO of Rocky Hill / Sequoyah Hills / South Knoxville at (865) 862-8907 for expert guidance and advice.